TB: Super Frill thrill

I have been looking forward to my seedlings of course, but the other day I noticed that Super Frill had a stalk.  This is the first time Super Frill has put up a stalk for me.
  Now, you have to understand, I bought Super Frill on description only.  The description claims stacked flounces, as many as six high.  But on top of that, the name Super Frill is just so much fun!  Every time I see the stake, or the name on my garden map I just have to say it with emphasis- you know like SUPER Maaan!
  Today there were thunderstorms, and I had to get groceries.  But as soon as I could I threw on my rain slicker and ran down the hill to see what seedlings had opened up.  There's a silvery blue bud that's been teasing me for a few days.  The silvery blue seedling didn't open but Super Frill did.
  So here I am standing in the rain, looking at Super Frill, which I just love to pieces, laughing out loud, literally.  I'll take a picture when it drys up, and post it when I can, but it's just these kind of little surprises that make this whole iris thing so intriquing.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.