TB: Fogbound & other 'storebought' survivors.

FOGBOUND opened a perfectly normal looking bloom here yesterday (no protection from freezes). Such a lovely flower - must confess I was pretty amazed to see it bloom. It's short, and has small blooms, but that's usually the norm for most 'bloodlines' here.

The other storebought (i.e., registered cultivars) that have bloomed here this year, growing out in the ground, with no protection from the weather are:

SUNNYSIDE DELIGHT (short and few buds, normal big bloom)
LIGHTNING RIDGE (many fewer stalks than usual, but at least she came through. normal stalks & blooms)
SUNNY DISPOSITION (very short, small, few buds)
HARVEST OF MEMORIES - I must have 30 or more clumps of this scattered everywhere - only two stalks have showed up. But it seems to be running very late, so maybe there will be more?? short and few blooms DUSKY CHALLENGER - one stalk, looks ok, but seems to have stalled, so not sure... LACY SNOWFLAKE - abundant, tall, large, healthy stalks with normal enormous blooms. At least I <think> that's what it is - came from WalMart & was labeled LS, but we all know how that goes. It definitely wins the award of the year. An old red remnant of a recently rescued row - possibly SPARTAN. Short and miserable. GINGERBREAD CASTLE - as reliable here as LIGHTNING RIDGE. Never a prolific bloomer for me, but a normal stalk with normal blooms.
KELAT SKIES - one stalk, normal large bloom
PRINCE OF BURGUNDY (IB) - one stalk with one bloom that was very late.
WARBLER (IB) - opened yesterday

Seems like I've overlooked a few...

Some of the other super reliable ones here didn't make it this time.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8