Re: CULT: TB Argus Pheasant

In a message dated 5/12/2007 4:41:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
inanda1@mts.net writes:

<<Mine is growing well .  Can somebody tell me if it is a  PBF.  New  for me
year.  Thought it was PBF but mine  isn't!!!!>>

It does not appear on Edinger's list of PBF cultivars. That list is  here:
It may be published elsewhere as well. I've got a copy in a  notebook, too,
which is useful
And Jeff Waters would probably be able to confirm. He wrote a  piece for
ROOTS on the name. You might reread that. If he is around  he will probably see
your subject line and  opine.

<<Rosalie Figge is growing particularly well.  Really  miss her.
Yes. I think there is a lot of that going around. She was on my mind when
the new fringe tree was in bloom. She was absolutely mad for fringe  trees.
I think that so long as we remember, friends are immortal. I  had a nice
conversation with my father the other day about Rilke,  and Father has been dead
for a decade. It was a little one sided,  mind you, but I knew exactly what he
was thinking.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA
Jamestown Expedition and Settlement Quadricentennial May, 1607- May,  2007
"At one time...it was all Virginia."