Ominious Stranger

 Ominious Stranger still blooming  and some others I've mentioned like that,
(except for "Calling Card")  were all new iris for me that I got one rhizome
in ground after Labor Day.  So, to me, to have 2 wks of bloom from one new
rhizome is great.  Maybe that is the standard. Don't know what one should
really except or want out of an iris. Some only sent up 1 stalk but I'm
happy to see new iris. I just chalk it up to being a new iris and needs time
to multiply.
Looking for opinions??

What do you people that do this creating of new iris want and expect from
your iris? What should I expect?

Linda in AZ