From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
Date: 05/14/07 12:18:19
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] CULT: HIST: What is PBF?

In a message dated 5/13/2007 7:54:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

<<It occurs to me that it is possible that some folks here may be  new to
this
terminology. What we are taling about  >>

And the word should be "talking."

<<in the identification of Unknows, >>

Which word should be Unknowns.

It is possible there are other idiocies.Sincere regrets. Broke  my computer
glasses, and, of course, right now when I am  trying to pull together a
PowerPoint dog and pony for the end  of the month.

Anner