Re: Re: CULT: TB Argus Pheasant

My ARGUS PHEASANT resembles the ones in photos 3 and 4
(the two on the right) in the HIPS photo gallery. The
two photos on the left are much more "coppery" than
anything I have seen in AP, which is more of a tobacco
leaf brown. As for the white spot, it is probably a
weather-related or growth effect, not an inherent
characteritic of the bloom. I have never noticed
anything like it on my AP. This cultivar is
particularly noted for its smooth, even, unblemished

As for CORALIE and ROSY WINGS, since they are both
blends, they may well tend to be somewhat variable in
color depending on environmental conditions.