I have the luxury of building a new bed this summer after getting sick of my garden pond.
  Question # 1   I am looking for an SDB that would make a nice counterpoint to Mikey Likes It (Aitkens '04)
  I fell in love with that variety on the photos list the other day and would like to use it on the border of the new bed.
  Question #2  If you were building a new bed from scratch, and were starting with a medium clay soil with excellent nutrional levels and pH, what else would you combine with the soil ?
  Because there is a hole from the pond, I am obviously going to be adding material to build this bed in, so thought I would ask the pros.
  Zone 4A
  Catskills of NY

       Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool