I have some bee seed pods

Ok, now you'll be proud of me. I didn't dead head everything this year.
Just about drove me nuts seeing all that dead stuff. BUT: Mastery looks like
it is going to have a nice pod.  So I'll leave it.  I've got a pretty good
idea what I'm to do next from someone off line.

But wanted you to know, I'm making a stab at this or rather  the bees did.

To anyone:
Also, if I let the energy go to making a seed, doesn't that mean that next
year's bloom will be less??

Linda in CW AZ

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of classic_border03.jpg]