Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:49:05 -0700
From: "Linda Smith"
Subject: [iris] Transporting Iris to Shows

 I'm in the process of making one of those PVC contraptions.

My question is--for those that use the pipe -- did you find a certain length
worked best between joints and if so what.?  Also what was the most stable,
a 3 or 4 parallel group (or what?). ?
If you had to make yours over, what improvements or adjustments would you
make??

What size PVC do you think works best??
And the height of tubes recommended??
Did you need to add anything inside pipe except water??
Does anyone have a pix of theirs they could send me??

Linda in CW AZ