Re: Transporting Iris to Shows

In a message dated 5/22/2007 10:13:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
irisgrower@cableone.net writes:

<<That's why I was asking if anyone else had
built one of  these and if they would send me a pix.>>
Several people that show in our area have the PVC carriers you  describe.
Wish I had pictures too.  They look light weight and easier  to transport than
the heavy plywood boxes with pop bottles.  Or the buckets  etc.
They are completely PVC pipes.  Some are all done in the 3/4 inch or  so,
spaced far enough apart to accommodate the TB's that most show in our  area.
Seems they are four across.  A person could play around with  the design and do
about anything they want.

Betty W.  in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them, you can't
plant them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Where the seeds are in the pots once  again!