Roy Davidson

Good morning:  Late last fall I added 5 siberians to my garden, only one of
which bloomed in spite of some Very generous clumps.  My last TB bloomed about
3 weeks ago and my last LA bloomed this week but wait, what is that tall
yellow iris.  To my surprise it was Roy Davidson, which I had completely forgotten
purchasing along with the siberians.  It was so pretty and so welcome.
Barbara Null
Tyler, TX  zone 7b/8a