Re: Roy Davidson

Yes, ROY DAVIDSON is very pretty and blooms when most
other irises are on their way out (and is almost an
automatic blue ribbon winner for me at our local iris
show each year) . . . but, Watch Out! It grows so
vigorously in Utah that it tends to overrun the bed in
which it is planted, and then it is heavy labor to dig
and divide the overgrown clump (Why is it overgrown?
Well, it has a tendency to just get away from me).

Jeff Walters
in northern Utah
(USDA Zone 4b)