Re: OT-CHAT: Subject Tags, yow!

Hi all,

They may be funny, but they make it much easier
to search archived messages!

Gesine
region 9 N. California
one last bloom on JACQUESIANA
(on the large feral_cats forum I teach rescue on,
we say that I have a Nerf bat to wop those
who need a wakeup-to-attention)
(and Nerf bats went out of production!)

> Subject: Re: [iris] OT-CHAT: Subject Tags Abolished?
>
> Whew! What a relief! Finally, I can rest again,
> secure in the knowledge that subject tags are still
required.