CULT: more freeze survivors

In lieu of trial garden data - this list of freeze survivors was sent to me by Bobby Gosnell, about 100 miles north of me in upper east Tennessee. I haven't tried to grow all of these, but have noted which ones usually do ok for me in bad freeze years. His were less damaged than mine, probably in a better location.

For those of you who ask for recommendations. I didn't post these lists last year or the year before, because <everything> bloomed. Unusual weather patterns lately.

I'll make a list of the rest that bloomed here at my garden and post later.

ART FORM AWAKENING BARRISTER
BATMAN - never did well here
BLUE CHIP PINK - rarely blooms here
BLUE SUEDE SHOES BOUTIQUE FASHION BUBBLE BATH CELEBRATION SONG - my most reliable pollen producer - didn't make it this time! CHEROKEE NATION CITRUS COOLER CONCISE - lived here briefly, might still be alive out there, but definitely did not bloom COUNTRY DANCE DAWN OF CHANGE DELTA BLUES DUSKY CHALLENGER - oops, forgot to include this on my last post - only one stalk, but at least it bloomed normally. EARTH SONG - never happy here FIGUREHEAD GHOST TRAIN GYPSY
HAUTE LES VOILES
HELEN COLLINGWOOD - <always> blooms, tho not as well this year.
HIGH CHAPARRAL - bloom frozen out in a pot
HIGH PROFILE -  not happy here
HIGH STAKES HOLD THAT TIGER - super reliable here - but not this year. First year since I got it that it hasn't bloomed - 20 yrs? HUMDINGER IMPERATIVE
INTO THE NIGHT - usually escapes the freezes, not this time.
JERILEE JIMMY'S SMILE KEVIN'S THEME KIDS CLOTHES KISS OF KISSES LACED COTTON - rarely blooms LEANNA LOVELY SENORITA - this one was new last year, wasn't too happy, did not bloom this year. LURID MASSAI WARRIOR MASTER TOUCH - used to have this, one of the more reliable ones, lost to fescue (I think)
MISS JESSICA
OASIS ROCK
RED CANYON GLOW
RING AROUND ROSIE - not this year.
RIP CITY - yes! a bit uncooperative about blooming every year, but did make a stalk this year.
ROMANCE
SALSA RIO SIOUX UPRISING SOTTA VOCE STARS AND STRIPES SUKY - erratic here, no bloom this year SUPERSTITION THORNBIRD TN VOLS TWILIGHT MOONRISE
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8