2007 AIS Photo Contest

I wanted to remind everyone about the Photo Contest again.

We're into our 2nd season of the AIS Photo Contest.   Last year's contest
was fun, and I'm looking forward to getting more great pictures this year!
Info and applications for the contest is on two web sites,
www.aisregion14.org, and
www.irises.org.  The deadline for the contest this year is moved up a bit,
the deadline is June 30th.    Winners will receive a new introduced iris and
runner ups receive a 2005 or 2006 iris.  There are six categories, including
photos with art effects.

Photos are already arriving, and I hope to see your photos soon!