HYB: SDBs and MDBs

  • Subject: HYB: SDBs and MDBs
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:17:01 -0400

Folks like to come by the garden when the TBs are blooming, but the SDBs and
MDBs go virtually unseen.  But I have learned, over time, that depending only
upon my own tastes in evaluating new seedlings is a mistake.  So, I'll be
posting photos of some of the newer seedlings, particularly the medians, in
hopes of getting some comments.  We're almost into Saturday, when relatively
few of us are on the net, so I'll probably wait until Sunday to start.  This
message is in the nature of a prod to myself, to ensure that I'll do it.   --