Re: HYB: Rose scent: Resending for the Archives

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Rose scent: Resending for the Archives
  • From: chatowhitehall@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:55:23 -0400

Well, I went to the Archives to see what sort of ghastly mess AOL had?made of my note to Tom and the list--question mark wise--and it looks like the whole middle section of my screed vanished. I'm sending this back into the system, to see what happens. I think folks got the whole letter..maybe.

Not that this is deathless prose or anything, you understand.