RE: RE: HYB: Rose scent

  • Subject: RE: RE: HYB: Rose scent
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 22:24:30 -0700

I remember one April morning working in my iris bed and thinking that my
jasmine vine on the other side of the house must be blooming a month early.
Then I discovered that the scent was coming from an iris, Appleblossom Days.
There is a unique iris fragrance though that I think is very fresh and
lovely, the ones that don't smell like anything but irises.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9