Re: Florence winners 2009

  • Subject: Re: Florence winners 2009
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 16:11:25 -0400

International Iris Competition in Florence, Italy 2009

1stB B  RAVISSANT B Cayeau France

2ndB B  NOCTAMBULE Cayeau B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
 B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B

3rdB B B  FORTUNATE SON Schreinerbs USA

4th B B SECRET RITES Keppel USA

5th B B COMING STORM Schreinerbs

6thB  MARBELLA Sutton USA

7th B B ROMANCE Cayeau

8th B B NOTTE DI LUGO Bianco Italy

9th B B OBERMAN Loktev Russia

10th B B # 062-1 Affortunati Italy

Best RedB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  FORTUNATE SON Schreinerbs

Best Commercial B B B B B B  NOCTAMBULE Cayeau

Best ItalianB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  NOTTE DI LUGO Bertuzzi

Best BranchedB B B B B B B B B B B  TIMIOS Grosvenor Australia

Original ColorB B B B B B B B B B B B JAZZ BAND Keppel

Best ScentedB B B B B B B B B B B B B B  # 245-01 Bianco

Best BlueB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  BLUE VIEW Grosvenor

Best VioletC2B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  #04-326A Merle Roberts USA

Best Early VarietyB B B B B  DREAMING IN CREAM Grosvenor

Best Late:B  N/A

Best Border BeardedB  BIGOTTO Bianco

Ciao!B  Kathy Chilton