OT: Communication problem

  • Subject: OT: Communication problem
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:12:41 -0400

Friends  --  A garden visitor yesterday mentioned to me that she had sent an
order, but not received a reply.  She said she had sent it by clicking on my
jgcrump@cox.net address on the website.  I tested the address by sending
myself a message, which came through ok.  This morning, we talked by phone and
she sent a message by clicking on the address in the website again, and again
it did not come through.  For what it's worth, her server is Yahoo.  So, if
anyone has attempted to contact me through the website e-mail address and not
received a reply, please let me know by replying to this message.  Thanks.  --

Griffin's Den