Re: OT: Communication problem

  • Subject: Re: OT: Communication problem
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:58:48 -0400

Mike -- Thanks for digging into this. The first is, indeed, an e-mail address from several years ago. It predates the establishment of my website by probably 3 years, so I can't understand how the thing is being picked up. Also, where do you see this code? When I, myself, click on jgcrump@cox.net on my website, it opens a message form with the address already filled in as jgcrump@cox.net, not "mailto:jgcrump@erols.com";>jgcrump@cox.net. Is the latter what shows on the address line when you click on jgcrump@cox.net? -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>