RE: OT: Communication problem

  • Subject: RE: OT: Communication problem
  • From: "Steve Szabo" <steve@familyszabo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 16:51:08 -0400

When I click on the link, the message form comes up with
jgcrump@erols.com, so, if you no longer have this account, any message
sent to it will be returned as undeliverable ("#5.5.0 smtp;550 MAILBOX
NOT FOUND" or a similar text--the number of the error will be the same).
The contact page needs to be recoded, however it was originally done,
with an HTML editor, or Notepad or other generic text program, to show
the mailto: tag with the correct e-mail address, in your case
jgcrump@cox.net, so the line would read:
instead of mailto:jgcrump@erols.com.