Re: HYB: pods

  • Subject: Re: HYB: pods
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:52:55 +0200

Hello Linda,

I've been amazingly successful!
We've had only rain twice  in 2 months and the daubing has been  incredible!

Pods everywhere.

Still the TBs to pollinate with the frozen SDB pollen.

Don't know if i will have the courage to pollinate TB X TB so i can give the
seeds away, i think i've had my dose of crossing, I'm almost burnt out!

Of course there are loads that didn't take, particularly when the pollen is
too old in my margarine boxes, but i'm afraid the 700 of last year might be
passed!
When i have a bit of time I'll check!

We've had a little rain in the night (3rd time in 2 months!), so the clay is
less like concrete and i can weed this morning.
As soon as the iris are dry i will daub again!

Till as soon as i can take some time off!

Looc