Re: HYB: ? rebloom genetics (was Renown x Immortality)

  • Subject: Re: HYB: ? rebloom genetics (was Renown x Immortality)
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:19:59 -0400

Renown would appear to be a Summer  Rebloomer. If so then the seedlings
will have the genes for summer  rebloom. How well they do depends on
plant enegry potential, which enables plant to complete two cycles of
bloom in a season. In addition Renown has fall cyclic genetics, which
could also produce some Fall cyclic genetic types. again, plant energy
factors to play their role.

Just a best guess based on what I know.

Chuck Chapman