Re: Re: breeding 6 fall irises

  • Subject: Re: Re: breeding 6 fall irises
  • From: greenthumbs <greenthumbs777@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

   I know exactly what you're talking about. F2 x F1 in my birds has produced
amazing results. I can see the striking similarities with irises and going
back to the flat pod parent just as I have gone back to the maternal fowl line
with the F2s.

   So it would be something like this...

Six Pack x Batik = F1
Six Pack x F1 = F2

F2 x F1
... With each filial cross involving multiple
crosses between its members.

--- On Fri,
5/29/09, irischapman@aim.com <irischapman@aim.com> wrote:

> From: