CULT: Alfalfa After Bloom?

Greetings.

Has anyone any experience with applying alfalfa pellets immediately post
bloom towards the goal of stronger plants and more increase? Could you
discern any benefit?

I'm dealing with a group of early diploids which were reset last fall,  and
bloomed well, but will probably need to be reset again this fall due to
construction. I thought some alfabits might be in order.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USDA Zone 7