OT: website hosting
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: OT: website hosting
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:36:22 -0500

Hello All,

I remember sometime in the probably not-too-recent past that there was a discussion of website hosts on the list. During that discussion, I remember some concern about some online rankings being biased and unreliable. I'm considering moving my site to a new host and am trying to find a reliable, independent ranking of site hosts and/or recommendations from list members of reliable, economical hosts. I've tried unsuccessfully to search for the website host discussion in the list archives.

I'd be very grateful if someone would point me toward a legitimate and accurate ranking of website hosts.

Laurie