Re: HYB: cleaning up messy hafts (from photos)
  • Subject: Re: HYB: cleaning up messy hafts (from photos)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:53:36 -0400

I wonder if TREASURED would help/do it? None of the seedlings from it here have any veins showing, not yellows, whites, or the occasional lavender (see ic10tlav - http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/may10/msg00347.html).

Be interesting to see what a dark, messy hafted iris X TREASURED would do.

<Anyone have any suggestions on clearing up the messy hafts?

    <<not give messy hafts >>

Territory we've covered before, but I'm not sure we came up with anything conclusive.

Betty W.
KY Zone 6 . . . waiting for the pods to rot. >