From: Michael Sutton <orders@suttoniris.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2010 9:14:26 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] intro help

need feedback please.....  very bright well formed seedling.... sometimes only 5 buds, will vary from 5 to 7 averaging 6.  From a commercial standpoint this probably should be introduced, but the bud issue kind of bothers me.  it is also a great parent.... should it be introduced?  any help would be greatly appreciated, btw the band on the falls is very, very red in the garden.
Mike Sutton