TB: question - colorfast yellow?
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: TB: question - colorfast yellow?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:28:30 -0400

There's been discussion here and on photos, plus I see comments in catalogs about the color fastness of gold/deep yellow TBs.

Which gold or deep yellow TBs/breeding lines are known as being the most colorfast in bright sun these days?

Most of my deep gold seedlings are not at all colorfast - except around beards and near base of standards, the falls on some bleach to pure white before folding.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7