Re: TB: question - colorfast yellow?
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: TB: question - colorfast yellow?
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:12:05 -0400

Linda  --  Does this fit your concept of deep yellow?  The first photo is a
younger blossom after a night of rain at about 2:30 pm.  (You can see a
couple of rain drops and an insect sheltering beneath one of the falls.)
The second photo, taken at the same time, is an older blossom.  We've had 2
days of alternating rain and bright sunshine. All blossoms in the clump are
unfaded.  --  Griff