Re: Re: Garden Training Question
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: Garden Training Question
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:57:26 -0400

 Thanks John.

Actually I'm asking about Tutoring in Garden. On pg 7 of judges manual there
is no mention of a test for tutoring.

No question that Garden Training requires  test and that that is obligatory.
And it does clearly specify 10 questions per hour of training

 I was interested in how different regions handling tutoring.

So people receiving tutoring in past three years can also answer this
question.

Chuck Chapman