Re: Aprentice training in Gaarden
  • Subject: Re: Aprentice training in Gaarden
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:16:25 -0400

 I'm asking about Apprentice training.  I had always  read  rules as saying no
test was required.  I have always asked  any aprentice I have given traing to,
a few questions. But  I have heard a few  judges saying a written test is
necessary. So I wanted to see how others were doing it and interpreting

I've been changing title in post as I hadn't been clear on question being

Chuck Chapman