Re: Re: Tutoring in Garden Question
  • Subject: Re: Re: Tutoring in Garden Question
  • From: <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:58:12 -0500

Hi Chuck,

As a brand new official judge as of January 2010, I can tell you that I had a written test after each session, in the garden and at the show (Region 16).  I also did garden training at the Lincoln NE Median convention in 2006 (Region 21)and there was a test there, too.

So, that's my experience.  Hope it helps.

B. J. Jackson
Brandon MB  CANADA
AIS Region 16