Re: Re: Aprentice training in Garden
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: Aprentice training in Garden
  • From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 08:10:36 -0400 (EDT)

I am speaking from my expectations not from the judges handbook. I would expect a test to be given under any training whether tutoring or not. I believe it is also desirable to have more than one person undersgoing training at a time and that it be preapproved with the judges training chair of the region. This can usually be done with a phone call or a e-mail. Yhese are just my expectations. Not necessari;y the "law" It would be possible to create a test on the spot writing down the questions and the answers based on what was just covered. But having to fill out a test reinforces what is said.