Re: Re: HYB: REB: combining rebloom lines - request?
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: REB: combining rebloom lines - request?
  • From: autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 08:43:01 -0400

I have two massive plantings (2004) of it here.  I've had ONE rebloom stalk
and it was in Oct 2009. My understanding of it's listing in the rebloom
list--Oct. bloom in VA.

<<SUNNY DISPOSITION blooming Sept 21, 2003,>>

I've some memory of stalks starting on 'Lilla' several years ago.  I believe
that was in 2005 when I had so much rebloom.   No rebloom on 'Mac Shawe.'

Betty W.
KY Zone 6