AIS: Geek Dinner proxy needed
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: AIS: Geek Dinner proxy needed
  • From: Jean Richter <richter@eecs.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:46:01 -0700

Unfortunately, finances won't allow me to go to the
AIS convention, which is starting up next week.

One thing that I do at the convention is buy
iris (or gift certificates for same) at the
Geek Dinner auction, to be used as door prize iris for
our club meetings.

Would some Geek Dinner participant be willing to serve
as a proxy for me this year, to bid on iris or gift certificates
on my behalf?

If so, send me email and we can work out the details...

Thanks much,

Jean Richter
SF bay area zone 9 (where the rain has stopped!)