AIS: July & October issues of Irises
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: AIS: July & October issues of Irises
  • From: "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 18:34:01 -0500

Hello again iris lovers,

This is the PERFECT time of year to capture photos and a little story about
what's growing and blooming well in your garden.  Would you like to share
this with other passionate iris gardeners around the country?  I'm looking
for a few more submissions for both the July and October segments of "In
Your Backyard."  All you have to do is submit a 300-500 word blurb and a
photo or two (or more if you like), and we'll take it from there.  (Revised)
Deadline for the July issue is Monday, May 30.  Deadline for October is
August 1.

I hope to hear from you!  Best iris wishes!

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Editor, Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my blog at:  <http://www.kellydnorris.com/> http://www.kellydnorris.com