Tour at Victoria, Canada
  • Subject: Tour at Victoria, Canada
  • From: SDAyres2@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 19:14:24 EDT

I am not staying Saturday June 4th for the tour.  I, however, will be
there Monday May 30 and would like to take a tour.   I googled and  found the
following tours:
Craigdaroch Castle Pedicab Tour
Royal Carriage Tour
Chinatown and Hidden Alley Pedicab Tour
Royal Tours and Charters
Can any one comment or suggest on a tour?  Plus I am traveling alone  and
wouldn't mind company.