HYB: help - stem tags?
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: HYB: help - stem tags?
  • From: Linda Mann <747mann@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:10:34 -0400

Several years ago, someone from our group, or maybe a visitor, sent me
some free samples of various types of plant stem labels to try.  His
(? I think it was a him) suggestion was to try them out as hybridizing
tags, which I didn't like.

But now that I'm selecting seedlings to dig and line out, I really
like one of the samples he sent, which works <great> for tagging
stems, and would like to pay him back by ordering some.

And of course, I lost the contact info, have no idea who it was.  Just
happened to find them on the shelf when I was desperately hunting for
more colored paper string tags.

So, plant tag man, are you still there?

If not, anybody know a good source for this type of tag?  I've posted
a photo on iris-photos.

Also, I went rummaging on line, looking for a supplier of the colored
paper string tags that I prefer and can't find a supplier anywhere for
those.  WalMart used to carry them, but haven't found them this year
and have used up my stockpile (both sides).

Suggestions?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7
East Tennessee Iris Society

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of stem tags 01.JPG]