Re: CULT: Rebloom temperature
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom temperature
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:33:46 -0400

I found it - Stanton's address is Escondido CA.

And I discovered that weather.com also has Kingston records, much closer than Knoxville.

Escondido's summer nighttime low temperatures are almost identical to Kingston's, so anything blooming in there in August might be capable of blooming here in August/Sept <if> everything else were suitable <and> the average temperatures are close enough to what's happening now.

I was able to get some seeds from IMMORTALITY X LULLABY OF SPRING this year, the only one from his list of July/August bloomers that cooperated. Ought to be a bunch of really ugly seedlings, but will probably plant them just to see if they can rebloom here.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7
chasing rabbits again...