Re: Re: CULT: Rebloom, temperature
  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: Rebloom, temperature
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <info@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:26:28 -0700

Moisture and nutrition seem to have a much greater impact on rebloom here because we can have heavy rebloom in mid July where average high temps are 97 degrees F. and lows are 75 degrees F. As long as the iris have good water supply and have good soil nutrition we will have rebloom from May through Sept or Oct. depends on first frost.

Newer iris reblooming right now (even though we have had an *extremely* cool spring/early summer):
Galadriel's Ring
Iron Eagle
Autumn Rain
Autumn Ring
Autumn Colors
Lest We Forget
Double Shot
Above The Rim
Edge Of The World
Twin Cities
Sunset Punch (third bloom cycle this year)
Older Iris:
Harvest Of Memories.

Mike Sutton