Re: Re: CULT: Rebloom, temperature
  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: Rebloom, temperature
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:51:53 -0400

 Watering  consistently , particularly if watering is in evening or night,
will reduce temperatures at  growing point, and   thus can provide a bud set
temperature. So  min outdoor temperature will be irrelevant in this case.

Watering will cool temperatures, as  water  is never heated before putting on
plants. And from source can be quite cool.
And evaporation of water  will also provide a cooling effect.

In this situation  it would be necessary to  have temperature taken just above
ground level in the garden.

I'm willing to bet that you then will find  the bud set temperatures of  below

Chuck Chapman