Re: Re: CULT: Rebloom temperature
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: Rebloom temperature
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:50:12 -0400

Any plants that produce incresaes early and have fast growth on increases have
good potential in rebloom crosses.

Don't think this is directly connected to any specific rebloom genetics, but
are excellent secondary characheristics to enhance  rebloom potential.

Having new increases blooming with  mother fan is an interesting phenomenon.
May be related to temperature/growing conditions rather then anything else.

Chuck Chapman