Re: Freaks & other irritations& bloom reports

Chris/Irisborer and all others:
	This is the greatest SDB season ever ever ever!!!  I have things in
bloom that haven't bloomed in a long time and they are holding up really
well.  Do you suppose THIS is the weather for them????? Do you suppose they
really need a long wet spring then bright, cold summer?
	If so, let's get some more somewhere...
	Are we going to skip TB season?  How are your TB's doing Chris?
Siberian (?) Dazzling Darlene has bloomstalks out there!!
	And Immortality is about to bloom -- so we know things are late.
Dorothy Fingerhood -- how are things down there? Things should really be
peaking for your show -- June 22???
	I've considered SDB season to be previews to THE REAL THING in the
past but now I want to just load up with SDB's!!
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY