Re: help - phil williams address?

Carolyn asked who is Phil Williams - others probably can answer this better
than I can, because I have only talked on the phone with him once briefly.
 He lives in the middle part of tennessee, is an AIS judge emeritus?, and has
been growing iris since he was 6 (I have no idea how old he is now) according
to his uncle? who lives next door to Phil's garden.  He was gracious enough
to let 3 of us from the East Tennessee Iris Society come look at his iris
while he was out of town.  The WEATHER did a lot of damage to his iris, so I
was there busily writing down the names of everything that seemed to do well
in spite of it all.  Talk about raised beds - his are about 2 ft high.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com