Re: new lurker

Welcome to the iris-l Lois Rose, lady of the finches!  (Lois has huge flocks
of goldfinches outside her kitchen, where she has many feeders! ) Sure
enjoyed seeing your lovely garden again last year....sorry, we did not get
much of a chance to talk at regional...I seemed to be somewhat busy (Glad
that's over!)  You are going to love this list...Clarence Mahan in McLean, VA