Re: NW Gardens: Aitken, Keppel, Schreiner's

Three hundred acres of the kinds of problems I have in my garden is just too
awful to think about.  But on the bright side, at least they will know what
will do well in regions that have those late freezes every year and
(hopefully) factor that into their future breeding programs (looking for that
silver lining - or grasping at  straws...).  So their bloom season is in full
swing now?  For some reason, I thought they would be earlier.

I sure do wish those three growers would post a list of the varieties they
grow and how they responded to the late freeze - a lot of work for them but
it would sure help some of us figure out what to order.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east  Tennessee usa, freeze & rot central