Re: Freaks & other irritations

Kathy!! Maybe you have converted polytepals!!  I have lots of bloom on my
SDB, and IB's are coming on strong.  Worry???? Our show is NEST WEEK!!!
I notice in the suburbs there are some historic TB's in bloom, so the
REST of the world will have bloomstalks.  Any sign of bloom on your beardless?
We always have beardless in the June show, I wonder about this year.
How are your TB's?? Going to have that pink for the Mary Pat Award?
	Not to add to your anxiety -- but the show is NEXT WEEK!!
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where the wisteria is wonderful!! and it's
so cold the furnace went on in the night!!!!!!