more minimal petals

Thanks!  Now that we've probably identified the culprit as Roundup, they
will want to know next if they will need to replace the affected plants,
or if, without any further applications of the troublemaker, they will be
ok next year.

Also, is there a good reference somewhere with symptoms and likely causes?
I'm tempted to go out and try all the common chemicals on different types
of irises to see what happens, but not quite enough to actually do it.

                                --Jim
--
Jim Wilson, Miami Valley Iris Society, SW Ohio, USA, Zone 6a, AIS garden judge
growing TBs, medians, SIBs, JIs, & a few SPU & species.   wilsonjh@muohio.edu